The first woodblock print I saw and connected with instantly was the Great Wave by Japanese ukiyo-e artist Hokusai, created in late 1831. This is my funky ode to the Great Wave!
- This garment is made of 100% combed cotton
- Printed with water based ink
- Original woodblock carved graphic by Rae Lang
- Unisex, regular fit
- Meg is wearing a size Medium
- Rico is wearing a size Large
- Garment is preshrunk to minimize shrinkage.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low or hang dry for best results and to prevent shrinkage.